Proper Hygiene Standards should be a natural part of our lives. Hygiene protects our health, minimizes germ transfer and provides a safe environment for all.
How to Make Hygiene a Natural Part of Life…?
· Adults must learn and be convinced of the value of safe hygiene methods · As parents by example you can incorporate such principles to your children
Hygiene – Setting an Example..!
· Parents do you perform hand washing after using the toilet?· Do you wash hands thoroughly prior to handling food?
· That includes Preparing & Eating Meals?
How Children and Others Learn…
· Simple explanations why & when hand washing is so important….· Make it exciting for children – Washing away the germs…
Sensible Hygiene Principles Work
· Sensible Hygiene Principles will go much further · Saves you money instead of purchasing the latest anti bacterial “must have” items….
Household Cleaners Have their Place…
· We love to have a clean home · Having a commonsense approach will do more than a cupboard full of products
A Clean Home Vs A Safe Home
· A Clean Home does Not Replace the Value of having a Safe Home for your family · House Hold Cleaning Supplies – Say No to Harmful Chemicals!
The germs are possibly safer than the chemicals in many of products supposedly vital for our homes.
Make the Switch - Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
Protect your family for decades by setting a good example in hygiene. Teach your children the value of safe hygiene principles.
Selecting Safe – Non Toxic Home Cleaning Products…Protects Home, Health, Family & Earth.